Sequoia Psychology works with NHS providers, universities programmes and charities to design and deliver training workshops to enhance the professional development of their staff.
Examples of training workshops (include but not limited to the following)
- How to manage one’s own emotions for effective work-life balance.
- How to add acceptance, mindfulness and values based processes to your repertoire of psychological supportive skills
- ow to design an assessment to understand the determinants of health behaviours for implementing change.
- How to set meaningful values-based goals and how to implement intention plans to help attain goals
- How to help patients manage unhelpful health beliefs about their condition.
- How to design, deliver and evaluate interventions to help promote behaviour change and healthy lifestyles.
- How to help people deal more effectively with illnesses such as heart disease, diabetes and cancer, including helping them to deal with normal emotional reactions to illness, which can improve their quality of life.
- Training in communication skills to support behaviour change (This can also enhance practitioner–patient relationships and adherence to treatment).
How to advise patients on approaches to improve adherence to health advice and medical treatment.
ACT-Focussed Training (Example)
Please contact us for further information about our bespoke training sessions times and pricing.